Whites DFX $300

Devildog2345

I have an opportunity to buy a basically brand new DFX for 300 bucks. I'm pretty new to the hobby but I understand that this is a pretty good machine. How would it do on a salt water beach? How is the machine overall?

Thats almost too good to be true.....makes you wonder???......It would do good on a beach with a concentric coil....

Hmmmmm.... They say if it sounds too good to be true..... That's an unbelievable price. Sure paid far more than that for mine! Hope it's all its advertised to be. I would buy it if for nothing else than to sell it for what it's worth!

Make sure all the normal stuff comes with it. I bought a MXT at a good price but it didn't come with the rechargeable system. Not a big deal since I already have one, but I've seen them on Ebay for $70 so the guy could be selling you a stripped down DFX and selling the other goodies to make the money.

Thats a smokin deal. And I hunt the hell outta salt water beaches here in Wa. state. I'll buy it if you dont. Even if it is a stripped down version. WOLF

Was not the stripped down version. Had battery pack and charger, sand scoop, pinpointer and digging tools with it also. Found out he sold it out from underneath me....dang it! I'm kicking myself hard now.

Back
Top Bottom