Advice on a handheld/pinpoint machine.

Firewhiz

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I find myself tearing up more public sod than I really need to and am in the market for a handheld/PP machine. Any experiences, thoughts, input, likes/dislikes would be appreciated, thanks much in advance....:) HH

Bri-

Now that I was thinking about it, I have one of those Zircon stud sensors, a Multiscanner pro model that senses metal, AC current and a few other things, like dead batteries. Anyway, did anyone ever try usig these things for a PP and if so, what were your results? Just currious, I tested it with different coins, and it looks to have a range of about an inch with a meter that leads up to full strength, so it starts detecting about 2 inches away, but can pinpoint. Overall range is about 3 inches by 2 inches by 1 to 1.5 deep. Any thoughts? Modifications?

HH all,

Bri-

Go with a Vibraprobe 560. They work great , last a long time and are easy to operate. Plus you can actually get it down into the hole easily. :yes:

White's has a coupon thingee on their site that you print and bring into a dealer, through Sept the 15th, pick up a MXT, DFX, M6 or XLT and get a free Bullseye II pinpointer. Printed it out and went in there and got me one....:) If anyone's in the market for a White's, that's not a bad deal at all. The Bullseye II does pretty well, as I have only had it for about a couple of days, but so far it does it's job....:)

HH as always....

Bri-

I have both the whites 140mm and the vibra probe. I use the whites most of the time and the vibraprobe any time when it is wet or damp......I like the Whites and the only dislike to it is I would like a switch that stays to turn it on or off. That is really the only dislike about the vibraprobe.....

Back
Top Bottom