left coast club

Just about 4 guys who have gotten together to hunt together on a Santa Cruz beach. Nothing "official", just for fun!

Left Coast Gang

Just four members who like to hunt together and live fairly close to each other.

SeabeeRon (Ron), Popsgoatee (Ken), knoray (Ken), and me (John). [Two Kens...no waiting]

Ron and I are retired and the pair-of-Kens both work.

We hunt dirt and sand...we're not picky. If you're thinking of heading our way, there's always plenty of room for more.

If you go up there you take your life in your own hands running with the wild bunch .
I agree sounds like a gang to me too .lol

HH Harold

Just don't show 'em the pic of me and Ron "dumpster diving". :lol:

DSCF0003.JPG

You mean this one John??!!? :D:p

Considering that the Left Coast Club is made up of folks that live on both sides of the Santa Cruz mountain range, when they get together for a club hunt they are known as the "over the hill left coast club". :lol::lol::lol::roll:

Considering that the Left Coast Club is made up of folks that live on both sides of the Santa Cruz mountain range, when they get together for a club hunt they are known as the "over the hill left coast club". :lol::lol::lol::roll:

HEY!! We resemble that remark!! :p

I'm not saying these four are The LCC, but no one has ever really seen them in person ... only pictures that they say are of them. Rumor has it that these could be reasonable facsimiles of that rough and tough group of "metal detectorist" though. :lol:

Attachments

• gangmembers copy.jpg
    gangmembers copy.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 215
Back
Top Bottom