RI treasure?

abyss

Thinking of joining this club in Rhode Island, anyone part of it or know of it? I emailed them yesterday and got an application from 04 so wondering if their still around. I live in Stonington, CT and this seems to be the closest one.

Many clubs run on a tight budget so an application form printed in 04 is not too surprising. Find out when their next regular meeting is and if they accept visitors (most clubs are glad to accept visitors to their meeting). Then go and see if it is what you expected. If so, turn in your application.

Yep, they're still around. Is this the email you used? [email protected]

His name is Dave, he is the vicepres. and lives around Niantic somewhere.

As far as I know they still meet at the Charleston RI Library.

and I think the president is still Greg Wightman [email protected]

More than likely the 2004 form is correct. Sorry, I can't be more help, all of my information is from 2004. I was the secretary of the RI club in 2004, and I really don't know what they have been doing since I left.

Yep, they're still around. Is this the email you used? [email protected]

His name is Dave, he is the vicepres. and lives around Niantic somewhere.

As far as I know they still meet at the Charleston RI Library.

and I think the president is still Greg Wightman [email protected]

More than likely the 2004 form is correct. Sorry, I can't be more help, all of my information is from 2004. I was the secretary of the RI club in 2004, and I really don't know what they have been doing since I left.
They filed for bankruptcy............All their mercury dimes were missing.......................ROFL

I agree with Rudy...go visit.

When I moved here from Florida, the local MD club made me feel like I was among old friends. I'm sure yours will as well.

club

I emailed the driveway address a few days ago and still haven't heard back. I'll wait another week and try the presidents address, if not I guess I'll find myself driving up to Hartford, thanx.

Yep, as far as I know there are only 3 clubs in Connecticut. Hartford, New Haven, and Norwalk.

Hi guys!!! I'm Lynn and very active in the RI dirt club. Great group of people and we have alot of fun. The next meeting is March 8, 2009 at the Cross Mills Library just off Rt 1 in Charlestown. (cross mills exit take a left at stop sign Library is on the left We meet at 1:00pm. If you have more questions just send me a message. I'll be glad to help you. Lynn

Back
Top Bottom