The Cool Weather Got The Deus Smoking Hot

Those slq's are great! I really want to find one. Good luck out there
Thanks! I'm always surprised when one pops out of the ground. Most of them that I've dug gave an ID reading like a clad quarter or lower.

Well....if your cool weather and Deus are contributing to those nice finds...I wonder what my FREEZING weather and my Deus would bring....

Nada...this homie don't play that freezing treasure hunting game....:no:

Note to self: look into Tennessee as possible place to live after retirement.

HDD
Thanks! If I were you I'd pick one of the smaller towns just right outside of Nashville or maybe Chattanooga because the hilly terrain looks great. Forget Memphis and its surrounding towns, they have nothing but flat ground.

Very nice! Love the foreign coins!
Thanks! That's my first foreign coin spill.

Wait, you said "The cool Weather" in your subject post..

And yet you show flowers, green green grass.. in your photo?!

if I didn't know better I'd say you're just trying to rub it in on us up north who are braving the 33'F temps just trying to get out of the house after a long winter of cabin fever.. For SHAME sir.. for shame!!

Yeah, envious as heck over there ;)

Cool finds! Thanks for sharing...
Thanks! It may have been green grass and flowers, but the temperature was 38 degrees, cloud overcast and high gusting winds. I was a little cold! lol Now we have warm weather again.

I'd like to find a slq!
Thanks! I feel lucky to even find one because they don't pop up very often. I've found 3 so far this year and it may be years before I find another one.

beephead

Back
Top Bottom