Good News & Bad News

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello To All,
The good news is that I will have my Nox 600 by Tuesday 20th. Someone cancelled their order and I'm getting the detector without having to wait for the next shipment. The bad new is I was going to try some detecting this morning and I just got a new coating of snow. The snow has stopped but I will not get the sun melting the frozen ground. I can't dig plugs with the ground frozen and till the snow melts with the sun now out, I will not get the thaw I need. This winter here just won't give up. HELP !!! Guess I will watch the basketball games. Good luck to all.
Bubbaron AT Pro, AT Pro Pin Pointer, 6" x 8" Garrett Coil, Nox 600 Soon

You are looking at it all wrong. Let this be a good excuse to go south on a relic/coin hunting adventure.:cool::cool:

Hard To Do

Hi,
I love your idea to go South but I have commitments here with my antique businesses and also my pets that it's almost impossible for me to go anywhere for any length of time. I'm an old geezer 74 years young and lengthy travel turns me off now. I can't wait for my new NOX 600, I'm sure it would do well as I am mostly a coin shooter. I have some very promising new permissions so I guess I can wait for a warm-up. Good luck to all and enjoy the ride.
Bubbaron

Will Have It By Tues.

Hi,
Yes, the Nox 600 is on the way. I got lucky as someone cancelled their order. I was next in line but the next shipment was 2 weeks away. The Nox detectors are being offered on E-- Y but of course for a much larger amount than list. I hope you told your dealer you are a veteran if you are. It's worth 15 % off your purchase price or list ??? Good luck
Bubbaron AT Pro, AT Pro Pin Pointer, Nox 600 Very Soon

Back
Top Bottom