• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New Minelab Equinox

when mine gets here(tracking shows thursday) the first thing I am doing is installing the english one then putting a zagg over the whole front.

Still toying around with maybe picking up a 600 since I'm a relatively new ctx user. Looking for direct comparations with the ctx both using multi in the iron

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m really anxious to get my equinox... pre ordered on Jan 3rd, hope i don’t have to wait another month or more.

The gold chain test was impressive.

Has anyone heard from Kellyco on their order? Mine was ordered on 9/21/17. No e-mail so far.
HH!

I emailed customer service at KellyCo Monday, they did not tell me much. Only that they only received 6 units this first batch. (Six!) They also mentioned that they expect more “soon”. Nothing concrete, nothing in regards to what number I am on the list either. FYI: I ordered the day before you did, on the 20th.

Hope this helps.

Equinox order.

WOW! Six units. No wonder I haven't seen one yet. Well, it supposed to be cold and rainy for at least 10 more days in central Texas. I guess I can wait that long. Thanks for the info
HH!

Last edited:
I have had to ski all winter here as a staff trainer at 3 different mountains here in the NorEast. My detecting has been Zilce!!!! When my Equinox arrives, The ground will be thawed here and I will be happy to put it to test! I cannot wait for winter to end!!! AARRGGHH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom