• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

How do you find out about Hunts ?

NewYorkDigger

I enjoy going to club hunts and events but I feel like I am finding out about a lot of them to late. At lost treasure weekend i got some info on upcoming hunts from all over but most are coming up in 2 weeks. I would have loved to go if I had more notice. Is there a better way to find out about hunts ? website or mailing list ? thanks

Findmall, here, etc., all list advertised upcoming hunts that people post about. Western & Eastern Treasures magazine publishes a list of open hunts they know about months in advance in every issue. There's hunts all across the U.S., just depends how much you want to travel.

Ones I know of near you coming up you may want to check out:

July 12-19, Stanton, PA - Treasure Week 2013 @ Fox Den Acres Capmground in New Stanton. 8 days, 2 miles from the PA turnpike & I-70, 3 daily hunts, sponsored by manufacturers / clubs.

Sept. 21-22, Java Center, NY - 15th Annual International Hunt sponsored by Genesee Valley Treasure Seekers @ Beaver Meadows Campgrounds. gvts.org

Oct 5-6, Washingtonville, PA - 33rd Annual Treasure Hunt sponsored by The Susquehanna Valley Metal Detecting Club and Tesoro held at the Montour-Delong Fairgrounds. 3 hunts each day.

http://www.losttreasure.com/calendar-date/

Please respond

I have checked numerous places/sites for competition/club/event hunts. I can not seem to find any in NC or in the surrounding states. The closest I have found is in PA. Anyone know of such events in NC/SC/VA?

Back
Top Bottom