Roanoke Coin & Relic Hunt Shawsville, VA

Sakamoto

Is anyone going to the June 1st Roanoke Coin & Relic hunt at camp Alta Mons? Anybody ever been? :?:

Any info would be helpful and appreciated.

There's a guy in the local club who says they have lots of nice prizes! He's 86 and isn't going this year due to his wife's health.

I'm probably going too.

Sound's interesting,...i'm only about 1 hour from there,...do you have a link to the coin/relic hunt?:D

Sound's interesting,...i'm only about 1 hour from there,...do you have a link to the coin/relic hunt?:D

I'm not home right now but will be in a couple of hours, ill post the info I have for everyone to see.

Heck we might be able to have a FMDF mini gathering!

Wow that couple of hours turned into many! Sorry for the delay!

If anyone would like the info I will need to email it to you so shoot me a PM and I'll forward the PDF over with the info. Sorry but I can't reduce it enough to upload it here.

I hope this helps and if anyone decides to go let everyone know so we can meet up!

Wow that couple of hours turned into many! Sorry for the delay!

If anyone would like the info I will need to email it to you so shoot me a PM and I'll forward the PDF over with the info. Sorry but I can't reduce it enough to upload it here.

I hope this helps and if anyone decides top go let everyone know so we can meet up!

10-4 im still thinking of going Will def let u know so we can meet

Back
Top Bottom