Silver #41

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Toad and I got out to a old ball field yesterday morning just for a change up. The field was used back in the 40's. This hunt was yet another tough go for both of us. The town had brought fill dirt in at some point, and buried a lot of good finds, and I'm sure of that. It seemed like every 2-3 swings a deep beer can would surface.

I finally decided to try working the edge of the park up around the tree line where there didn't seem to be any fill, and managed to get on 5 wheats, and plucked my 41st silver fty with a '51 Rosie.

Man those deep cans sound so good when you get over them!!! :laughing:

Attachments

• 9-22-2.jpg
    9-22-2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 283
Yeah, those darn deep cans! :mad: I dig my share...even when I know it's definitely not a coin. Occasionally it turns out to be something worth digging, and/or maybe unmask something good.
Sounds like you'll be passing 50 soon. :yes:

Nice job!
Thank you CW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, those darn deep cans! :mad: I dig my share...even when I know it's definitely not a coin. Occasionally it turns out to be something worth digging, and/or maybe unmask something good.
Sounds like you'll be passing 50 soon. :yes:
Thank you Foragist!!! I'm on 50's heels, and hope my luck don't dry up!!! I actually pulled one of my Wheats from a plug a good sounding can was masking. I got the can out, and closed my plug to still get a nice signal showing up in it.
Congrats on #41 as it primes you for the next number!

Thanks JAK!!! Going to try to get out after work in hopes of pulling another.

Worm is on a HOT silver streak!! He'll be at 50 before thanksgiving. I couldn't even get a single wheat out of that field and I'm on a silver drought. That's usually how it goes for us two....when he's up I'm down and vice versa. It makes for a fun and exciting hunt when the other is hitting stuff.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom