Goal FTY met!

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
It has been so dry and hot I haven’t been getting out at all. Today will be our coolest day for the foreseeable future so I hit the local pounded park hoping for a wheat. No wheat, but I did get war nickel #12 / silver #50 FTY.

I also have 10 Sterling pieces and 2 10k rings with stones FTY so far. Weather has been brutal.

Can’t even get excited for bow season opening next Saturday...highs in the mid 90s!

a62c271bd3ed76d61571d10e483b09bf.jpg

fe4a7487ba1f6d7d7bb6a43db893b8a8.jpg

3d207f8a8f05438882a3e0f0735bd416.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very nice JWP! That is some good looking loot there, congrats on reaching your goal, and still more year left to detect!

The war nickel king strikes again!! This year will be the first year I won’t hit 50 FTY

Congratulations! 50 is a big number for silver,

Thanks Lee!

Some good stuff you have there!

Thanks old #7!

Congrats on meeting your goal and what a fine way to do it with the war nick!

Thanks JAK! I'm the War Nickel King!

Congrats !!!

REALLY like the bracelet.. I remember when you found it :yes:

Thanks SOmd!

Way to go on hitting your goal. Congrats!

Thanks JAM!

Very nice JWP! That is some good looking loot there, congrats on reaching your goal, and still more year left to detect!

Thanks LtS! I'm hoping it cools off and even asked for 6 days off work. I'm off 26 Sep to 2 Oct, but weather is not cooperating! Anybody north of the Mason Dixon want to dig during that timeframe? I'm ready to head north!

Congrats, I’ve only found 1 this year [emoji22] but weather has not been friendly.

Nice! Congrats on meeting an awesome goal! I will be lucky to hit my goal of 35 silvers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sweet pic JP! It is STILL out there, no matter HOW beat up it all is. It will ALWAYS be out there somewhere....nice work on setting, meeting and for sure exceeding your goal.

Congrats on #50 and your FTY goal Jerry. Thats a sweet pile of silver you got there. That bracelet is really cool. The weather up here is just as bad, no rain and way above average heat, and the 10 day look ahead is pretty much the same. HH Mark

Congrats! I may or may not get there myself. As you said, the weather has really put a slow down on trying to get private residential permissions. The unseasonably warm temps were great back when I was digging in January and February, but not so much when it's day after day of 90 degree temps in September and no rain! I just like getting out and digging and keep track along the way. One coin (or token) at a time.

Back
Top Bottom