ENDED Silver spot price contest- win an ounce of silver!Contest closes for guesses Sunday January 7th 2018 at 11:59 pm

Stunmi

Elite Member
Simple, guess what the silver spot price will be at the end of 2018!

Rules-

Contest closes for guesses Sunday January 7th 2018 at 11:59 pm. If your post is stamped January 8 it is too late.

1. 1) guess per member. You would be wise in checking previous guesses as the first guess will own that price guess. In other words, no duplicates.

2. No editing of guesses. (note- you can actually quick edit your guess for a minute or so after posting without it being stamped as edited. If it is stamped edited, it is invalid)

3. You are trying to guess the closing spot price of silver on December 31, 2018 as posted by Kitco's bid price.

4. Guesses over and under treated the same. In the event of a tie the winner will be the member that posted first.

5. Member must have a join date before 2018 and have at least 5 posts before today's date of 1/4/2018

6. I reserve the right to clarify the rules as needed if I forgot something!

7. Winner will be sent one ounce of silver by myself!

For your help current spot price is $17.11

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

Prosperity and no worries about the value of the $ or war and other crisis and concerns about the dollar? I’m going with the former... $16.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom