Amanda made us a new "Treasure box"

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
I thought this was pretty cool. She's into wood burning and stuff and decided to customize one of our smaller finds boxes! I must say, our "Epic finds" box is adding up pretty fast! LOL, Minus one gold ring I sold recently, these are all the silver rings and a couple cooler coins we have found!

Attachments

• 100_3651.jpg
    100_3651.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 376
  • 100_3652.jpg
    100_3652.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 384
:wow2: That looks really nice! Please tell Amanda she did a great job. I hope your epic collection will continue to grow!

:wow2: That looks really nice! Please tell Amanda she did a great job. I hope your epic collection will continue to grow!

Thanks! I'll definitely pass along the good job lol. And yeah, hopefully we get the chance to go hit some more of the highschool most of these came out of!

Really like the box, looks like a small treasure chest which is fitting:yes:
Schools are a great source of coins and jewelry. Good luck and Happy Hunting!:D

Really like the box, looks like a small treasure chest which is fitting:yes:
Schools are a great source of coins and jewelry. Good luck and Happy Hunting!:D

Thanks! Yeah, we pulled 3 silver rings out of the highschool we have been hitting and that was just bus stop!!

I like it.. What did that Ike dollar sound like??

It rang up a super high tone. Like a crystal clear loud quarter. We didn't have the Fisher so we didn't have a number, but the Bonty Hunter is pretty accurate when it comes to rings, coins and can's. I just throw it in tone mode and listen carefully. Certain low tones are easy enough to differentiate as well. Pull tabs sound just a nit different than a nickel, and nickels sound almost like gold rings. The Ike sounded like a big quarter.

Nice idea, and a cool way to show off your favorite finds! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Amanda does all kinda cool arts n craft stuff, this one was inevitable LOL!

That pirate chest is perfect! Hopefully, though, it becomes too small at some point. Love the "scrimshaw" woodburning. :pirates:

Thanks! LOL I sure hope it gets too small soon!!

I thought this was pretty cool. She's into wood burning and stuff and decided to customize one of our smaller finds boxes! I must say, our "Epic finds" box is adding up pretty fast! LOL, Minus one gold ring I sold recently, these are all the silver rings and a couple cooler coins we have found!

You're gonna fill that up quick. LOL

Sweet!
Someday I am guessing that creativity will come in handy for drawing up a treasure map when it comes time to burry that thing somewhere.

How Special !! Love it.

Thanks! It's definitely something we enjoy using! The wood burning is Amanda's other hobby, I stink at it haha

That should be full in no time! It looks great :)

Thanks!! I sure hope it fills up soon! Went out today and didnt find a whole lot.. one junk ring and come clad. Cant ALL be silver LOL!

That's pretty neat........

Yeah!! Having a creative lady definitely come's in handy LOL

Nice job on the pirate chest.:pirates: Now go out and fill it up.:yes:

We're definitely workin on it! LOL

That IS nice...but you'll need another one the way you're finding stuff. :thumbsup:

Haha! I sure hope this streak continues!! Silver rings sure beats zincolns!

Sweet!
Someday I am guessing that creativity will come in handy for drawing up a treasure map when it comes time to burry that thing somewhere.

LOL! Maybe when the kids are a little older, we can draw em up a map and let em find REAL TREASURE!!

Back
Top Bottom