Hunt 2 at Coyote Beach 5 Silver

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Met Mark and George at the beach this morning... no gold for me but did pull 5 more silver another swim buckle and a junker Titanium ring... sure looked good when I first saw it in scoop until I picked it up and felt light as a pulltab :lol:

Digging sure is brutal after getting home it was nap time slept 3 hours :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 237
That's a good day, I would take silver over what I found today! And I just got up from my nap!

That's a good day, I would take silver over what I found today! And I just got up from my nap!

Thanks Joe... with the amount of targets there... has to be more gold just a matter of cleaning out the other targets first...

Luv them beach toast silvers !

Thanks Tom.. that is 12 silver in two hunts there... :yes:

Nice hunting. Like that buffalo, and the old silvers :thumbsup:

Thanks Ground... me as well but would like a piece of yellow hopefully... ;)

You are getting out... That is a good thing. You should borrow Mark's one machine, I have an odd setting you should try... If he see this he will be asking... :lol:

Either way looks like you pulled in a couple... Its good to get out... ;)

You are getting out... That is a good thing. You should borrow Mark's one machine, I have an odd setting you should try... If he see this he will be asking... :lol:

No thanks Bill very happy with my OBN Excal I can go where that Nox has trouble one of the guys was complaining about EMI... I barely it in background but that was it... also the Nox doesn't like the Excal being nearby :lol: Then stay away from me :lol:

I'm on a new drug combo that seems to be keeping the menieres in check I still have issues but the severe attacks have lessened. Now if only my left knee would start feeling better I would be good... I did a job last december that messed with my left knee which is also my digging knee and hunting in the conditions we are hunting it takes its toll after every hunt... In fact just a minute ago when I was making my way to my computer I was hobbling here... you know what they say... no pain no gain ;)

No thanks Bill very happy with my OBN Excal I can go where that Nox has trouble one of the guys was complaining about EMI... I barely it in background but that was it... also the Nox doesn't like the Excal being nearby :lol: Then stay away from me :lol:

I'm on a new drug combo that seems to be keeping the menieres in check I still have issues but the severe attacks have lessened. Now if only my left knee would start feeling better I would be good... I did a job last december that messed with my left knee which is also my digging knee and hunting in the conditions we are hunting it takes its toll after every hunt... In fact just a minute ago when I was making my way to my computer I was hobbling here... you know what they say... no pain no gain ;)

Setting for an Equinox??? Have you gone crazy??? Me use an Equinox??? I thought we were friends... :no:

It's good that the drug seems to be working... You get some down time with everything else going... Will shoot you a PM later...

Setting for an Equinox??? Have you gone crazy??? Me use an Equinox??? I thought we were friends... :no:

It's good that the drug seems to be working... You get some down time with everything else going... Will shoot you a PM later...

I know its early... where did I mention you using an NOX ;)

I got to get off my butt and send the battery pack in the barracuda to get remade.. battery pack I have is stone cold dead... will not hold a charge.

bill ive told him he can try either one of them anytime ,whats this setting im curious :D

Lots of silvers there sir! Nice job!! It seems I found a titanium ring this morning too. It sure looked pretty in the sand when I thought it might be plat. Once I picked it up I knew by the weight it wasn't gold or plat. :roll:

Another rasher of Old Silver? Bizzle Bazzle! Dizzle Dazzle! :laughing:

Thanks Mud...

yes that digging made me a little :crazy: very tough , congrats or more silver you have been killing it for sure :D

Thanks Mark.. sure with that low tone in that hole was more than a buff nickel... ;)

Congrats on one fine hunt with all those silvers!

Thanks Jak... they are a lot of work getting them out of the hole so when you recover it there is a sense of satisfaction.

Great area you are in to have that many old silver. Congrats.

Thanks Charlie... they are out there if one looks hard enough ;)

Lots of silvers there sir! Nice job!! It seems I found a titanium ring this morning too. It sure looked pretty in the sand when I thought it might be plat. Once I picked it up I knew by the weight it wasn't gold or plat. :roll:

Titanium sucks.. :lol: I have found 3 tungsten at least they have weight and are a low tone :D I thought I found a silver dollar as well when I saw the black side of that flat piece of left in the picture.. what a let down when I turned it over..

I know its early... where did I mention you using an NOX ;)

I got to get off my butt and send the battery pack in the barracuda to get remade.. battery pack I have is stone cold dead... will not hold a charge.

I was so surprised and shocked I misread it... :lol:

bill ive told him he can try either one of them anytime ,whats this setting im curious :D

I can't give away all my secrets... If Craig was the host of this endeavor... :lol:

Another sweet hunt even without gold. Gotta stay with it before it gets covered again.

Thanks Franks... I have a few more of these small spots down the pipeline to try... may sneak out this morning to do a test hunt then save it for the next minus tide cycle.

I take a taxi there so no one can use GPS to find me :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom