Eurotek pro vs. f4

ROOTS

I recently purchased a Eurotek pro and have been happy with it but one of my buddies is selling his lightly used f4. I could get it at a price where I could sell the Eurotek and come out even $ wise . Is the f4 a better machine/ upgrade?

IMHO no, keep the Eurotek. The F4 does not have an iron indicator like the Eurotek and to me that is huge. If you do not have the 11" DD coil for it, get one. It is like having a whole new machine.

I recently purchased a Eurotek pro and have been happy with it but one of my buddies is selling his lightly used f4. I could get it at a price where I could sell the Eurotek and come out even $ wise . Is the f4 a better machine/ upgrade?

Not really. It has a ground balance that only works in all metal. Euro Tek is a solid machine. I would keep it or save for a machine with a ground balance that works in discrimination mode as well.

Thank you for the responses this is kind of what I was thinking , like I said I am enjoying the eurotek so far , I appreciate the insight on this

Back
Top Bottom