Valentine's Day gift from wife on Ups truck...

metalghost04

Gonna be on my doorstep tomorrow, a brand spanking new xp deus! My old lady rocks! I have been wanting one of these for a couple years now.the etrac has been killing me with the extra weight since i have had a back injury so the deus will be my ticket to be able to hunt for more than a couple hours. She even bought me the andy s. Deus book too. Hopefully this year can bring me some yellow, i love my etrac but it cannot find me gold!

Gonna be on my doorstep tomorrow, a brand spanking new xp deus! My old lady rocks! I have been wanting one of these for a couple years now.the etrac has been killing me with the extra weight since i have had a back injury so the deus will be my ticket to be able to hunt for more than a couple hours. She even bought me the andy s. Deus book too. Hopefully this year can bring me some yellow, i love my etrac but it cannot find me gold!

WOW! I wish I could receive a gift like that. :shock:

That's one outstanding Valentine! I think you'll love the Deus....I love mine. Congrats!

Thanks, i got it yesterday and its killing me not being able to take it out. The ground is covered with ice and snow yet. I am having fun just learning all the settings and reading andy sabischs deus handbook though.

Back
Top Bottom