Texas Issues Stay At Home Order Through April 30

Issued today...

Went to our local park which is huge and has a fence around it. Was just there last week and people were walking around the track..went last night to dig a little and the gates are locked and yellow tape across them..We have no known cases of corona in my town.. Our population is only 3,500 tho

South Carolina's governor has an order going into effect today to close all non-essential businesses for 15 days.

Even IF you think your area is low risk, given what they say on the news about the next few weeks seeing a dramatic increase in the number of infected people I would think it is better to err on the side of caution now, rather than to later on wish you had.

Went to our local park which is huge and has a fence around it. Was just there last week and people were walking around the track..went last night to dig a little and the gates are locked and yellow tape across them..We have no known cases of corona in my town.. Our population is only 3,500 tho

You have "no known cases" in your town, probably for lack of testing. If you don't test, you don't find.

A report from Iceland, released yesterday, shows that, after testing 1% of their population, 40% of the confirmed cases they found, were asymptomatic. These are people that show no symptoms, but they can and will (unless isolated) infect others.

Back
Top Bottom