Excal II with 8" coil

Yes couple of years back. But I’m sure repairs and coil replacement may still be done at the repair center.

Yes couple of years back. But I’m sure repairs and coil replacement may still be done at the repair center.

Which repair center would you suggest? I got an older Excal 1000 Blue in great shape off Ebay with a 10" coil but the cable's shot (dry rot). I'd like to switch it out for a newish 8" coil/cable. I just prefer the 8" coils with my style of hunting.

Contact Keith at ft Bedford PA ML repair center. Joe (ole beach nut) might pop on here with one. All I’ve got in a box is 10” Sovs that I like.

Contact Keith at ft Bedford PA ML repair center. Joe (ole beach nut) might pop on here with one. All I’ve got in a box is 10” Sovs that I like.

Like gold they are,... those little 800's..Wish I had few extra.

I put an 8 inch on mine after my 10 went bad a few years back, very happy with it. I actually bought it off amazon, listed as a sov gt coil, and there were none others available.

Thanks again Dew.

Shhhhh...we gotta keep these things on the DL OBN:D

Zee, the 8" coil you put on your Excal was a sov gt coil? or listed wrong and was actually an 8" Excal coil?

Aquaman

If you send it i to the ml repair center they put a slimline 800 coil on , not the bbs, i baby mine, i dont like the slimline coils

Back
Top Bottom