I am OK With Being Lucky - Gold Pendant and Chain

jjm861

Elite Member
Ok....so you all know the crazy hunt I had last week with the mega clad and a little gold. Well....even though we are between extreme tides here in So. Cal., I thought I would relieve a little stress and head out to one of our beautiful So. Cal. beaches.

When I arrived, I could see what little wave action can do to a beach....sand, sand, oooooh can I say sanded in !!!! However, there was a 50 yard section that still had a very small cut, so I thought I would give it a try.

No other words than I can think of other than being very lucky. Even though the clad count was small, I was very very fortunate to find a 9.04g 14k gold pendant with the chain still attached.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 420
Jeff,
You practiced what you preached and swung the wand...guys like me worked on the house thinking maybe tomorrow will be better but who has the gold? Nice...

Jerry

dont we all wish for lucky days like that. Great find. Any kind of chain is a win win in my book.

:dingding: Congrats on sniffing out a nice little chain and pendant!

Great find. Love it when the pendant is still on the chain. 2 for 1 score !

No wonder you found the pendant, it's the size of a quarter. The attached chain is a bonus and beautiful.

R5

Some folks say Luck is a combination of skill and attendance..Theres some merit in that, but as an observer, some people are just way more luckier than most...and some folks, with just as much skill and attendance commitment, bad luck seems to follow them and strike out of the blue, and a tree limb falls on their car on their way to work.....,

An interesting question is asking somebody with a bit of Life time here... if they are lucky or not? I used to ask this question when I was hiring people and got some interesting answers...

We all have examples of people we know that are just plain lucky and they know it and are humbled...., and ones that for no fault of their own, aren't..

I totally agree with your premise!, I would certainly rather be Lucky than good!:laughing:

Thats a great find! You Lucky Btard! :laughing:

Right on Jeff! Congrats on the gold, great lookin chain and pendant! :thumbsup:

Sometimes ya just gotta get out there, conditions be damned! :D

Back
Top Bottom