New England Detectors Lesche Digger Forum Member Special!(EXPIRED)

bigboar

Elite Member
You all know what one is. Here is your chance to get one or add a backup. At this price you can afford to wear one on each hip! New England Detectors has once again stepped up to the plate to help all Friendly Metal Detecting forum members get a great deal on a quality accessory!
The same format applies. PM me for price and details. You may want to hurry, this one is limited to the first 40 purchases(Limit 1)special has now ended I want as many members to get this as possible! These will ship between 3/29-3/30.
Once again I want to thank Andrew and his company, New England Detectors for making this happen and the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum for letting it happen!
Also, anyone who does not know, New England Detectors is giving away FREE Metal Detectors just for registering with their website, so even if you dont need a Lesche take this opportunity to register. Visit http://newenglanddetectors.com/ (single entry. it doesnt help to register more than once)
Update: there is a problem with the payment link not displaying the correct price. I have been told by Andrew to let everyone know that your purchase will be adjusted to the correct pricing and not to worry about it. Your card is not charged until he finalizes the order manually.
2nd Update: I just spoke with Andrew and he is trying to get the problem fixed. If its still not right, dont worry about it, he will take care of you!
I would also like to add that I am not an employee of New England Detectors. I do not ask for nor receive a single penny for doing this or recommending New England Detectors to people. I do this for 3 simple reasons:
1) We(Andrew and I) enjoy seeing people get a great deal on a quality product and making new friends while doing so.
2) I truly believe that Andrew is a good person and his company is your best choice for any purchase you may make. He is not the kind of dealer who makes the sale and then is done with you. His prices and customer service go well above and beyond! All I ask is, before you make any purchases, call him and talk to him and let him show you why I feel the way I do!
3) see 1 and 2

I just want to let everyone know I have received your pms. It should be about 15 minutes before i send you the info. I did a test run and had a problem so Andrew is updating some things. I will answer your pms in the order i receive them so the early birds will still get the worm:D

Thank you and Andrew for saving us a little coin...on a side note: wife and I heading out for first hunt this year, her first hunt ever, pulling out of driveway, check mailbox, my new propointer in there, go to old park near our house, showing wife how everything works, her second target (after pulltab), nice earring,looks gold but needs cleaning, will post pix later...thanks again...Curt:grin:

Back
Top Bottom