Coinstar again!😀

metaladdict

Elite Member
Another 1964 dime, that's 2 in the last two weeks:D

Attachments

• 15633406252184544405185805837827.jpg
    15633406252184544405185805837827.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 482
I went to a grocery store in a nearby town that I hadn't visited in quite a while and they had a new machine that had in big letters: "CASH FOR COINS". Must be a new competitor for the Coinstars. I checked it's reject tray when I left and it was empty. Doubt if it's used nearly as much as the Coinstar in Wallyworld...

I try the coinstars when I am at a store but the only thing I've found so far was a couple aluminum foreign coins.

Cliff

Nice …..keep the streak going......
Will. Do!
Nice save Metal! I'm still looking for my first coin star silver, I only ever seem to find clad and foreign.
Keep looking!
Sweet. Congrats.
Thank you!
HD

Congrats. I am 0 of 20 in finding any coins. A worker must be beating me to it.
Try another store?
I have yet to find silver in the coinstar. Only clad for me so far
Eventually you might get some.
I went to a grocery store in a nearby town that I hadn't visited in quite a while and they had a new machine that had in big letters: "CASH FOR COINS". Must be a new competitor for the Coinstars. I checked it's reject tray when I left and it was empty. Doubt if it's used nearly as much as the Coinstar in Wallyworld...
Hmmmm.
I try the coinstars when I am at a store but the only thing I've found so far was a couple aluminum foreign coins.
Maybe one day...I am surprised silver is still out there.
Cliff

Nice score Metal! The other day I see a kid running his coins through the CS. Right next to him is this old couple, the minute the kid left the old man hit up the reject bin, and around the deposit basket (guy was a pro!) almost asked him if he got any silvers, but now I know who’s been beating me to the CS!

Congratulations on the silver! Around here the wallyworlds are getting rid of all their coin stars and the shopkos all shut down so coin stars are getting harder to find than a silver coin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom