Need good scoop shovel (Garrett burned me)

BC Buck

Been using my trapper shovel and small garden trowel. At Bass pro and had Garrett digger so thought id up my game. I get home and looking at digger notice steel cracked right down center where die put bend in steel. Thought it was paint flaw when looking at store.

I would return it, and put that money towards something else. Anyone who has used hand diggers extensively will tell you the garrett diggers never seem to hold up. Get the whites hand digger or a lesche. You will never need another one unless you lose it. My 2 cents! Good luck and keep us posted!

I had all three and the Garrett broke with little use the Lesche is my favorite and the Whites is good but way to heavy and is now my back up.

I currently have a Whites digger...is the Lesche that much better than Whites?

I have both and IMO, the Whites is better, the handle is way more comfortable. However, I will say that the sheath for the Whites didn't hold up worth a damn.

I have both and IMO, the Whites is better, the handle is way more comfortable. However, I will say that the sheath for the Whites didn't hold up worth a damn.

I have both as well now...I like the Lesche because it's much lighter, but you're right about the handle.

I also don't like how the handle on the Lesche slips though. I need to replace it

I love my Lesche. I’ve filed the teeth when they got a little worn. I also replaced the red grip with a rubber grip from my mountain bike. The original red one kept slipping and coming off.

Back
Top Bottom