New Member Introduction

ZenSweeper

Hi there, I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and my interest in MD grew exponentially this year up to the point that I'm now considering getting a MD, so thanks for having me and I please forgive all my newbieness.

Welcome from Pennsylvania, USA. I was fortunate to work in Brazil, quite awhile ago now. We had a project in Volta Redonda, working on oxygen compressors for the national steel company there. The exchange rate at that time was quite favorable to us. We stayed at the Hotel Bella Vista. I was there several weeks by myself setting up the testing we were going to do. On my first evening in Volta R, I met two locals who attended university in Sao Paulo. They took me under their wing and I spent 6 weeks of pure bliss with them. Rather than visiting the standard tourist places, they took me local. I loved Brazil, the countryside, the food, an especially the people. So much music, so much dancing, so much fun.
It broke my heart to leave. I had been there about 6 weeks. I almost didn't. You see, I met a girl there, but that's another story. Good luck with your delema.
Tchau

welcome to the site

Hi there, I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and my interest in MD grew exponentially this year up to the point that I'm now considering getting a MD, so thanks for having me and I please forgive all my newbieness.
Always great to see what people are finding in other parts of the world.:fmdfwelcome:

Back
Top Bottom