Mr. Snake's silver

pulltabMiner

Forum Supporter
I went hunting at lunch to my usual digs (he he he) and I found this 1958D Roosevelt dime at four inches deep.
As I was chasing a deep signal, i cut a plug and when I flipped it, a real, live snake jumped out of the ground. I screamed like a little girl. The snake crawled back into the hole I dug and I put the plug back and left Mr. Snake's silver alone.
1958_Roosevelt.JPG

As I was chasing a deep signal, i cut a plug and when I flipped it, a real, live snake jumped out of the ground. I screamed like a little girl.

OMG, I can't stop laughing and I am at work...

:lol2:

I just thought of a really weird thing that happened to me 2 summers ago. I was detecting this school that I'd been doing really well at over the summer. It must've been toad breeding time or something bc they were everywhere, including underground. The digging up the snake story just reminded me of that.

I literally would dig a plug and there would be a toad in the ground. I ended up killing several by mistake before I left. I even got a pic of one that decided to set up shop on my coil and just sat there while I swung.

snake

I've thought of this same thing happening to me---:roll:---- where i live in AZ--sure don't wanna dig up a rattle snake!!!!!!!!:no::no: Tony AZ:cool:

:heartylaugh:

If that was on video it will get a million hits on youtube!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom