• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A good hunt this week....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
but not a crazy one like last week! :laughing::laughing: To quote the Queen,
"If you got that kind of return every week, there would be NO LIVING with The King!" :lol::lol:

Most all the goodies were in the first box this week! 1 Ben, 2 40% Ag Kens, and 2 Proofs, one of which was the 1986 Statue of Liberty Commemorative Proof! KT likes those despite the fact that they are clad, but still an outstanding design. Also 1 Au-plated Ken Bicent.

Every box had some NIFCs but not a one was a keeper this week...only needing 2016, 2017, and 2018 Kens to fill the first roll this year.

Enjoy the pics

Attachments

• CRH 08 23 2018 1 Ben.JPG
    CRH 08 23 2018 1 Ben.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 166
  • CRH 08 23 2018 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 08 23 2018 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 169
  • CRH 08 23 2018 1 Proof  1 Au-plated Ken 1 1986 Statue of Liberty Comm Proof.jpg
    CRH 08 23 2018 1 Proof 1 Au-plated Ken 1 1986 Statue of Liberty Comm Proof.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 179
More silver!! Awesome KT!! I like the Statue of Liberty commemorative as well!!! Congrats on the keepers!!

Your Majesty pulled some keepers I see. Not as productive as last week but I'd be proud of that haul! Good work, Long Live The King!!!

More silver!! Awesome KT!! I like the Statue of Liberty commemorative as well!!! Congrats on the keepers!!

KT has recovered 3 or 4 of them over the past 5 years, and He agrees they are pretty coins and something different!

Very nice finds it! It definitely is nice to have some variety of finds when doing CRH. Congrats!
KT sure likes variety too, it is the spice of life and CRHing!

Your Majesty pulled some keepers I see. Not as productive as last week but I'd be proud of that haul! Good work, Long Live The King!!!
A satisfying CRH, nonetheless, and keeps the old Royal Brain working to watch out for all the different halves one may come across!

Thanks to all for the great comments!:D:D:D

That 58 Ben still has a bit of the mint shine left on it!

Back
Top Bottom