For the love of junk...

Really coming along nicely! I know exactly how you broke that tooth, i've been close to doing that over the years but never got full impact, ouch!

How long was the cheater pipe you used on that breaker bar? What brand of bar? Ill' buy some cheap tools but not when it comes to pry bars and breaker bars.
Blood,Sweat, and Tears

How long was the cheater pipe you used on that breaker bar? What brand of bar? Ill' buy some cheap tools but not when it comes to pry bars and breaker bars.
Blood,Sweat, and Tears

That was my neighbor's "Kobalt" brand bar since my Matco was out on "long-term loan". I have to give it credit though, I had a 48" cheater on it and it already got 2 of the 4 nuts loose before it snapped...;)

Really coming along nicely! I know exactly how you broke that tooth, i've been close to doing that over the years but never got full impact, ouch!

Thanks Zeemang. Besides everything being so stuck and rusted, this is a great ride to work on. Easy to get to everything and plenty of room. Pretty happy with it so far and it's a real blast to drive.

I earned the busted grille for being stupid. I'm super careful too, especially since I'm always on my guys about working safe! I was frustrated and not paying attention to what I was doing when I knew there was a VERY good chance something was going to break with that much force involved.

My buddy about got plinked with the chunk of my tooth, but managed to dodge it...He couldn't believe I didn't go down from that shot. I can still hear it in my nugget! :blink:

Busted the same tooth when i was 12! Snowmobiling accident.
THe worse is that exposed nerve!

Nice progress on the ‘ol truck!

Back
Top Bottom