My secrets of hunting trashy basketball courts....

I hit a BB court on Wednesday and dug up plenty of pull tabs but that was okay. I found some clad but no rings.

I was using my F2 in sniper mode.

Big difference between the F2 and F5 is the consistency of the Visual readout of penny numbers.

I too recently hunted a basketball court. With high hopes of find some Digger27 gold, only found clad. But I did find this. I had no clue as to what it was until I asked my brother who had no problem telling me what it was.:laughing:
Found the 2 halves on opposite sides of the court oddly enough.

Attachments

• IMG_2989.jpg
    IMG_2989.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2990.jpg
    IMG_2990.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 317
I too recently hunted a basketball court. With high hopes of find some Digger27 gold only found clad. But I did find this. I had no clue as to what it was until I asked my brother who had no problem telling me what it was.:laughing:

Yea went to my sons house one day and found one sitting around.......Thought it looked pretty cool til he told me what its for........Kids! lol

I too recently hunted a basketball court. With high hopes of find some Digger27 gold, only found clad. But I did find this. I had no clue as to what it was until I asked my brother who had no problem telling me what it was.:laughing:

Why, it's a grinder.
You can use this to grind down spices like oregano or cinnamon.
Don't know why anybody would be cooking near a basketball court, though.:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom