Whats the most dangerous thing you've found MDing?

hello

As the title states, what's the most dangerous thing you've found? As for me, I haven't found anything dangerous yet.:D

I was going to say other people, but then that is not found with a metal detector. Most dangerous thing found? Pocket knife at a park.

As the title states, what's the most dangerous thing you've found? As for me, I haven't found anything dangerous yet.:D

give it time and you're bound to run across something nasty sooner or later! :yes:

as for me, all kinds of sharp stuff: pins and sewing needles at the beach, an open jackknife which was lost in the sand at a beach, a hypo needle in a lawn, countless very sharp and rusted nails, live ammo, LOTS of glass. a pair of sheep shears, lol. (they're sharp too like scissors!).
so yeah, don't let your guard down, that stuff is out there! and i do recommend wearing good gloves. :yes:

Pete

Mostly glass and sharp objects. I have found drugs and paraphernalia (spoons, pipes, lighters, etc.)

Found this at a tot lot...
picture.php

I've found a utility knife with the blade out, broken bottles with the screw cap still attached, and shredded metal (can slaw) just to name a few items. That's why I ALWAYS wear gloves. : ) Other's have posted making a trip to the emergency room because of reaching into a hole and finding something sharp!

I never touch anything or put my hand near the hole until I see the target.

I've found glass, sharp can slaw, nails, razor blades, needles and lots of other things that could cut or stab you. I found an open knife in the grass next to a ball diamond. I don't know how many broken bottles I have taken out of tot lots. I have worn gloves since day one. I even dug up a pepper spray container once. I was just lucky I didn't puncher it because it read like trash.

I had a hit in a campground swim area that sounded like a coin spill. It was a pack of 5 razor blades for an old shaver, the kind that are double sided.

They had been in a cardboard type wrapper that had long since rotted away and the blades were scattered in an area of around 3 feet.

All were an inch or two below the sand. I have seen a lot of alarming junk come up in my scoop but that one stunned me a bit. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom