Finally some gold and silver...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I haven't been hunting very much because of sciatica... I have been taking it easy because I have been on meds for it... its only the second time out for me since early in November...

I hooked up with my friend Robert and we hit iron beach... he hunted the water and I hunted the rocks with my GT... its no place for a pulse ;)

Found some junk rings and 6 silver and then towards the end of the hunt the USN ring which is a womans ring... 6.8 grams of 10k marked Dason which is this company: DAVIDSON & SONS JEWELRY COMPANY, INC. is an business incorporated in NEW YORK, New York, USA on June 15, 1932.

It was fun to get out again and feel no pain shooting down my leg...

I took some steel wool it get the black off as best I could....

Anyone have a clue what the rimfire cartridge is above the ring?

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 493
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 464
  • 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 459
Good job on the gold and silver! Glad to hear you aren't in much pain anymore.

Glad to see you out and having fun again. That woman's USN ring is very cool. I'm guessing there weren't that many women in the Navy back then, so it's special. : ) Congrats on that find and the silvers. Good luck on future hunts.

Nicely done! Dang you get some crusty silvers out your way! :D Good to see you out and about and back in the precious metals market. :yes:

Good to see you could finally get out ..... even better with those great finds. Thats a cool Navy ring. New Year is coming hope its a good year for you.

Dew

Nice Navy ticket! Hopefully the cold won't bother your back. If I got in some cold water I probably would have to crawl out:no:

Good to see you could finally get out ..... even better with those great finds. Thats a cool Navy ring. New Year is coming hope its a good year for you.

Dew

I don't know how much I will be getting out next week with the arctic blast that is coming :D I need to try and clean the crust off the U and N... to bad there is no date in the ring...

Nice old gold there Craig. Good to see you are getting better hopefully. Keep up the exercise and good luck on more goodies soon!

Congrats on the yellow(ish):lol:. Gee things get really eaten up in those rocks....

Back
Top Bottom