Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Show Me Treasure
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Member Contests

Old 12-19-2016, 11:01 AM
Elite Member

[QUOTE=Ron 71;2691048]I just received my gifts from Vermonster today and have to say they couldn't have been better if I picked them out myself. He sent me a package of venison jerkey from his own deer, I am a deer hunter too but due to family obligations this year didn't get to hunt so this was special. He also sent me a nice Joshua Tree national park 75th anniversary token, some nice gloves, batteries for my detector and this really cool U.S Border patrol challenge coin. The pics of this coin don't do it justice, it is one of the nicest Iv'e ever seen. I will display both coins proudly with my silver and gold finds. thanks so much Sean and Merry Christmas to all!

Love that token and challenge coin.

Old 12-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Supporter

I must admit with a small amount of shame that when I saw I was paired up with Buzz, visions of leather danced in my head
Well I was not disappointed! A very nice handcrafted sheath for my Raptor digger showed up on the doorstep! Thanks Buzz, you are awesome!
The wife is going to have to step up her game to beat this LOL!

As if the sheath was not enough, Buzz also sent me a nice USB microscope camera! Great for checking out my finds with these old eyes!

Thanks Buzz!

Last edited by choppadude; 01-06-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:38 PM
Elite Member

Just received my gifts from zach66604 today. I got a pair of gloves, a one ounce silver dollar and a skeleton key was stuffed inside the gloves, and a couple of good reads. Thanks Zach! Merry Christmas to all!
Attached Images

Last edited by bruinvikes; 12-23-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Pic edit

Old 12-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Elite Member

Default Goodies received from RT6Detectors

Merry Christmas!!

Yesterday I received a very generous gift package from RT6Detectors that blew my mind!
  • Jolly Rogers Headphones
  • Deteknix Digging Tool + Sheath
  • Some mounting Doo-hicky

Thank you very my RT6Detectors for the very generous gifts!!

Last edited by yrekadude; 12-23-2016 at 12:23 AM.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:46 PM

Got my gift a few days ago from firewxman. Got some great goodies. A nice pair of gloves, some coin flips, a small knife and a great ounce silver coin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 12-22-2016, 11:29 PM

Post Got My Gift.

From AIRFORCEMIKE.
Attached Images

Silver-8

Old 12-22-2016, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by yrekadude View post
Merry Christmas!!

Yesterday I received a very generous gift package from RT6Detectors that blew my mind!
  • Jolly Rogers Headphones
  • Deteknix Digging Tool + Sheath
  • Some mounting Doo-hicky

Thank you very my RT6Detectors for the very generous gifts!!
I nominate the package from RT6Detectors as Best Gift of X-mas 2016!
yrekadude should change your name to luckydude!

Silver-8

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2016, 11:43 AM
Owner/Administrator

I opened my gift from jerr-man on Christmas eve, he sent me Civil war bullet that he personally found and a story about the location, a space rock 2 Garrett pouches, some reading material and a very nice Christmas card.

Thank you very much Jerry, I think I will frame the bullet and hang it in my office!
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 09:35 PM
Elite Member

Default Awesome!

Big thanks to Luked! He gave me a finds pouch, a bumper sticker, two wheats and some gloves. I've been wanting a finds pouch and wheat cents are my favorite coin! The gloves are gonna come in handy. I'm thinking about putting the bumper sticker on my wife's car and see if she'll notice! Again thanks to Luked and FMDF for the gift exchange!
Attached Images

Old 12-27-2016, 11:38 AM
Supporter

Default Christmas gift from Romyrome

Merry Christmas to everyone. I want to thank Romy for the Christmas exchange package that was very thoughtful, and was full of great gear for the coming hunting year. He sent me a new pair of gloves (mine are about to disintegrate, so the timing is perfect!), a bug band (we don't get tons of mosquitos out here, but the ones we get follow me in clouds), a sanitizing spray, a hair wrap, lots of batteries, a belt hanger for my shovel, coin protector cards and a 1978 last year of issue Eisenhower dollar.

What a great gift box, Romy. I couldn't be happier! Thank you very much!
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2016, 08:15 PM

Wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and especially Matt, aka CyrilliumOH for his cool gifts.

An Eisenhower dollar, a 1919 wheat penny, a 198x dime with some sort of mint error, a 1 oz silver ingot, and a rifle brass dated 1906. Cool stuff!
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Co-owner

Vlad has disabled the Gift Exchange link. Everyone should have their gifts by now!

If there was any problems at all, you need to PM Vlad so he will know what kind of adjustments need to be made next year.

Thanks for participating and best of luck to everyone in 2017!

Carol K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:20 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by SueK View post
Merry Christmas to everyone. I want to thank Romy for the Christmas exchange package that was very thoughtful, and was full of great gear for the coming hunting year. He sent me a new pair of gloves (mine are about to disintegrate, so the timing is perfect!), a bug band (we don't get tons of mosquitos out here, but the ones we get follow me in clouds), a sanitizing spray, a hair wrap, lots of batteries, a belt hanger for my shovel, coin protector cards and a 1978 last year of issue Eisenhower dollar.

What a great gift box, Romy. I couldn't be happier! Thank you very much!
Merry Christmas Sue i really enjoyed your gift as well =) i opened it X-Mas morning and i think i was most excited to open yours 1st i really like coins
so i was so stoked to find 3 very nice coins =) and the donation to the cancer fund hit home as i am a survivor. God Bless You Sue & Happy New Year !
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Elite Member

I was really disappointed that more members didn't post pictures of the items that they received. It gives me ideas for the next gift exchange.