• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Deus/3030 compliment each other nicely

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Another nice little hunt for me with the Deus and its trashy settings working great. I did dig some caps but I can least tell the difference with quick switch to another frequency and that pretty much summed it up. I then went over the area with my 3030 even after considering about leaving cause i was beat..second target a 8 inch merc, then the wheats started to roll in. Pretty happy with the hunt.

Still love that the Deus could sniff out another injun for me..lovin it!

Attachments

• photo22.jpg
    photo22.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 163
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 174
  • photo445.jpg
    photo445.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 161
Beautiful Finds!! I can't wait to find a merc! I think I will do the dance over one of those! An Indian head would be awesome too. I am heading out to a 1923 school now!

Congrats on your awesome finds AirforceMike! I am going to remember what you just said; when I think I'm too tired to keep going then I'm going to keep looking to my next find. I'm new and just learning my machine...and finds like yours are exciting to think about!!! Thanks for posting your finds!

Nice work man! Is that IH a 1909 or 04? I just got a 09 IH a week or so ago and a 09 wheaty a few days ago But no "s" mint marks!:no:
actually a 1907 bro

Beautiful Finds!! I can't wait to find a merc! I think I will do the dance over one of those! An Indian head would be awesome too. I am heading out to a 1923 school now!

Congrats on your awesome finds AirforceMike! I am going to remember what you just said; when I think I'm too tired to keep going then I'm going to keep looking to my next find. I'm new and just learning my machine...and finds like yours are exciting to think about!!! Thanks for posting your finds!

ya know what bud ya just have to keep going and learn your machine and know your style. To many people want instant results...myself as well when I started and my hunting buddy matt can agree he liked his Pro but wanted more and almost gave it up for the Etrac. Your style should compliment your machine either with changing out coils for different scenerios or just making little adjustments for where you hunting. Best advice for a newbie, is learn your machine and think outside the box, anyone can hunt a park but you might be the only one thinking "wow that tear out looks awesome"

Good luck my friend and ask if you need help.

Back
Top Bottom