I'M BACK BABY!!! new permission yields NINE SILVERS in a total of 3 hours

Isaac43

Banned
Got permission to hit a 1904 yard with a lot of history attached... even though I've hit it three times, I still have tons of property to search... and I have tons of signals to dig!

The first day, 7/31:

This day was mainly to explore... was investigating the signals and what not. I managed to finally get some good signals an hour into the 70 minute hunt... I go near a large tree in the front and get a killer signal... Out popped a memorial, then my first wheat, my second wheatie, my third wheatie... and then I get a signal about an 83 right next to the four penny spill... IT'S A MERC... Most excited I've been over silver in a LONG TIME. I haven't dug silver all summer before that and I was so close to skunking July... man I was stoked... just a few minutes later I get another signal... pinging dime all the way. I almost knew I had silver even before the signal was dug... only about two inches down I see the rim of another silver dime... HI HO SILVER! Common date mercs but I don't care... I'm just thankful to be back.

8yjeryja.jpg

Second day... yesterday... 8/1:

I was only able to hunt for a total of 20 minutes... it's amazing that I go over the same areas and still pluck out goodies! In just 20 minutes I first find this Merc and then my 3RD WAR NICKEL EVER! That's 2 silvers making my silver coin total up to 50 fty... I love this property.

udumyvy7.jpg

5e8a6aha.jpg

6u4e7yne.jpg

Third day.. today... 8/2

Got out for 90 minutes in this awesome yard again... I only cleaned up some of the finds but I found A TOTAL OF 5... COUNT THEM... FIVE PIECES OF STERLING SILVER IN ONE DAY. There's gold here I just need to grid off the yard and dig every signal above iron... Two of the rings were in the same hole... which was really cool, I believe they could have been lost by the same person...

I found three and four in the same area where I dug all the silvers... Sterling 5 for the day was a tiny earring that rang up a solid 60... very detailed little earring. Also dug up some other relics including some wheats and a BIG horse tack buckle

Now for the gold... Next time I get back here I'll let y'all know... this is insane. Who gets five STERLINGS in 90 Minutes... and in the grass for goodness Sake! My luck is coming back.

These two were in the same plug...

mazuvure.jpg

All five!!!

8y9upa6y.jpg

Huge congratulations on pulling all that silver!
What about wheaties, must be quite a few of those too:yes:

Back
Top Bottom