Played Hooky Today! Found Silver!

vexhold

Elite Member
Emailed in sick today, as I have a long drive for work tomorrow.

Went to a lake park and took her easy. Then took her a couple more times.

This one looks like a lawn mower ate it, but Ill take it.

Image11.jpg

Found another one about 50 feet away. Was in the same hole as another non-silver dime.

Image12.jpg

By a bike path, I got this ringer

Image16.jpg

Image15.jpg

Also got a couple of wheat pennies (1928 & 1945) and this token. Its just a junk token Front (as seen) says "FREEDOM", the back reads "NO CASH VALUE", but I read on another forum, a soldier found it while cleaning up and thought "Yup, freedom is worth more than money"... good quote.

Image13.jpg

Nice silver finds. I guess playing hookie every now and then can pay off. I've found handfuls of those tokens. They are fun to find, but I think I'd rather they were quarters. : ) Good Luck on future hunts.

Nice job, uh, good work... um...
Good finds!!!! Nice having a day to yourself too! Congrats!!!

Bad kitty!

No soup for you!

Just kidding, i'm glad you still got paid today!! :D

OK, vexhold this is your boss, you didn't know I MD too did ya.

Report to my office first thing in the morning...:laughing: Nice finds BTW

My wife is an RN at a major hospital around here, and they check web sites like FaceBook, to see what their employees say and pic's they post, any kind of immoral acts, and so on, I kid you not.

Uh oh!

My wife is an RN at a major hospital around here, and they check web sites like FaceBook, to see what their employees say and pic's they post, any kind of immoral acts, and so on, I kid you not.

Uh oh!! Let them eat cake!

Wow, Mr Rosie got sliced in the jugular. That's the one thing I hate about being a commissioned sales man, I cant take off from work since I dont get sick pay. Sucks to be me I guess. Nice hunt!!

I would be worried if I wasnt the boss. The only person above me is the owner.

Nice finds! I must be out of touch with technology these days, never heard of emailing in to be sick....kinda nice no more fake sick voice.

Back
Top Bottom