• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Had "GOOD LUCK" hunting

predrunner

Forum Supporter
This is the last 2 days hunts. About 4 hours at an abandoned house and an hour at a curb strip.

For coinage I wound up with $8.97 with my third ever Susan B. coin. Also 4 wheat cents.

The armless robot is stamped Meco 1976 and all the cars are newer. The ring made me just about faint because it rang up in the pulltab range but it isn't stamped and it is tarnishing. I really thought I had white gold.

My favorite find of the last couple days was the horseshoe lock. I put it in the tumbler for an hour with the cars and robot and it came out looking great. It isn't seized up at all. I really wish I had the key because I feel like it would work fine.

uploadfromtaptalk1407370360768.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Haha I used to have that diecast figure/robot as a kid. He was fairly heavy as I recall and probably met a similar fate.

Nice digging !

wow that a lot of find for jst two days! how do you manage to dig those coins? do you dig every signal relating to coins or is your machine a coin magnet? - stingray

wow that a lot of find for jst two days! how do you manage to dig those coins? do you dig every signal relating to coins or is your machine a coin magnet? - stingray

I do dig every coin type signal always and when I am at a really old area I dig just about every repeatable signal I do have to say that the at pro does seem to be a coin magnet especially with the big dd coil.

Also digging on abandoned lots that are going to be bulldozed and curb strips that have already been stripped of sod lets me recover my finds way faster because I don't have to worry about digging a nice plug.

Back
Top Bottom