For all my E-trac Brothers and Sisters...alright everyone is allowed to play! CONTEST BEGINS NOW!

You found a can/cache with collectable sports cards inside that you'd typically get with chewing gum/tobacco back in the day! Honus Wagner anyone!! ;)

Well if the "hint" has to do with you teeth, and it cost you a lot of money. I'm gonna say dental work of some sort. Braces maybe??? One thing I can't figure out is how you waved you head in front on the coil and still "ID" your mouth.

You didn't jump on the "Fillings" guess, so I'll have to say braces. I can't think what else it could be.

NebTrac

We have a winner folks!

NebTrac guessed it...at the ripe old age of 37, I am wearing braces. UGH...there's some issues with my jaw...oh well!

As for the winning gift, Neb and I are friends, he suggested that I donate the gift to someone on this forum. Rather than that, I am going to do a donation to the charity of Neb's choice.

Thanks all for playing!

NebTrac guessed it...at the ripe old age of 37, I am wearing braces. UGH...there's some issues with my jaw...oh well!

As for the winning gift, Neb and I are friends, he suggested that I donate the gift to someone on this forum. Rather than that, I am going to do a donation to the charity of Neb's choice.

Thanks all for playing!

Donate it to the forum! I'm sure Vlad and Carol would thumbs up it!

Haha. dental work...

I passed the object in front of my etrac four times...wide open at about 6" using my 6x8 SHEF...here are the numbers!

Back
Top Bottom