Hello Everyone from Pensacola, FL

osborne311

Hello everyone. New to the forum and new to the hobby. I have only been out a handful of times and do not have any great stories yet. I suppose the best I have is that the very first day out of the box I found an Indian Head Penny with the Garrett AT PRO. First time detecting in over 15 years so I feel pretty lucky with that find.

I am new to the Pensacola area living in Pace, FL and would welcome any advice as to places to go or not go in the area. I am just as happy hoping for an old civil war relic as I am hunting for lost gold at the beach but I think what really gets my attention when I read other peoples stories are old silver coins. I would really like to find some places that give me a real shot at those.

I also enjoy golf and salt water fishing (inshore, offshore and surf). New to the area so happy to make new friends.

Sebt you a PM...

Welcome aboard from NW Florida!!

22728_10152223142160635_925608420_n.jpg

Welcome...I have in laws in Pace and head up there to see them all the time...Lots of good places to hunt..you might try Florida Town off of Floridatown Road..nice little park..lots of trash, but you might get lucky..Also Milton area has some older sites too.....Buster....:yes:

welcome from Maryland. I was there for almost a year going to Navy EW "A" and "C" school at Corry Station back in 85 and 87. Beautiful beaches and some of the whitest sand I've ever seen. you could go "snow blind" there....LOL

Back
Top Bottom