Flight Route

booker

Forum Supporter
I been trying to find the flight route from San Francisco to South Korea. I have yahooed and googled and all I get is cheap flights and how long it takes but no route. Anyone help this back woods boy?

I been trying to find the flight route from San Francisco to South Korea. I have yahooed and googled and all I get is cheap flights and how long it takes but no route. Anyone help this back woods boy?
Try the actual carrier, i.e. American, southwest, Korean Air, et al.........................

YW, It took me 28 hours to get from Maui to LA to St. Louis. I smelled like Don Ho by the time I got home.......Assuming you or yours will be using Korean Air.

Don't most overseas routes try to skirt land as much as possible? You don't
want to be TOO far from an airport.

How about this?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 89
The last time I flew to Korea, the pilot got on the PA and announced that we were entering North Korean airspace and we would be in it for about 10 minutes.

I did 2 tours in Korea and I think those 10 minutes were the scariest (is that even a word?).

Back
Top Bottom