Hamid - YOUR THE KING OF MD

I kind of have to relate that to Stavr's web site. He has some kind of super rake (?) with no pictures saying "top secret". Is that what Hamid is using on fine chains? Who knows. I do know that we (including me) ruined FL hunting by posting too much and where we found it. I hardly even post finds anymore unless they are found out of my area....Good reason for that, however if you want to trade detector ideas, I'm all in.

I'm still designing one.But to be honest instead of a rake with a chain catcher all you need is to modify one of these.I don't want to go into too much detail.But all you need is a 4 wheel drive SUV and some dry sand you can drive on even at night.Just throw it back in the SUV and sort it out in the morning,:lol:

Attachments

• Sand_Screen.jpg
    Sand_Screen.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 3,547
I kind of have to relate that to Stavr's web site. He has some kind of super rake (?) with no pictures saying "top secret". Is that what Hamid is using on fine chains? Who knows. I do know that we (including me) ruined FL hunting by posting too much and where we found it. I hardly even post finds anymore unless they are found out of my area....Good reason for that, however if you want to trade detector ideas, I'm all in.

My thoughts on a beach rake are this.. The tines should be thin and semi close together.. And curved forward. Somewhat like a harrow for farming. Maybe 3ft wide. It's a thought. I would do it at night as I would feel a lil d-baggish pulling one lol. And having to explain to ppl interupting me. If it worked i'm sure I would get over the feeling :)

It really comes down to...learn how to do it yourself....travel the country or the world to find the perfect beaches,... stay on the internet and complain about what is posted,..... don't believe the poster (everyone's prerogative).... or wait until the book comes out :laughing:

Me..I'm going hunting :lol:

Got one on order....curiosity got the better of me ;) and I find so many pendants (like my avatar) but never a gold chain and I know I'm the only one on the beach here. Soon I won't have to speculate...I'll know :p

Got one on order....curiosity got the better of me ;) and I find so many pendants (like my avatar) but never a gold chain and I know I'm the only one on the beach here. Soon I won't have to speculate...I'll know :p

There you go! You are out doing it...success will follow, if not, it's on to the next idea, or new coil, or new detector or new beach, or??...... At least you are not following the crowd. You are to be complimented!! That is BETTER than any find posted on the forums.

There you go! You are out doing it...success will follow, if not, it's on to the next idea, or new coil, or new detector or new beach, or??......

Thanks ;) If you see any nice chains showing up in my finds in the next few months you'll know if is sucesful of not. :grin: If not, I'll have to make a zen garden and use it to rake in those nice circle patterns :laughing:

From someone who has spent a lot of time in Arabic-speaking countries:

I like to read Hamid's posts since he reminds me so much of my friends overseas and my Arabic friends here in the states. Here's a typical fishing conversation between me and my Iraqi fishing buddy (IFB):

IFB: HA! I am the king of fishing! Look at this fish!

HS: It's a six inch perch.

IFB: This is a beautiful perch. Where is your perch? I see no perch for you. I am king.

HS: I caught a bigger one than you yesterday.

IFB: Who wants to be king of yesterday? You want to be king of fishing, you catch the big perch again. Instead you keep talking and no fish. So I am king.

-this goes on for the duration of the fishing trip.

Hello.
I want to thank all members here for their remarks, thank so very much :)
I'm very happy to meet with you :)
I repeat again, i use Sov GT and Excalibur II, i hadn't used rake, i used it in the past when i was young:)
The now i use metal detector:)
I have using Sov GT for 20 months.
I'm sorry of my writing English.
I wish you have great day for all members and happy hunting :)
Regards Hamid

Thanks for your interesting :)

I agree. With all those different MD, I would imagine that he would have to fine tune what he learned and adjust accordingly but see how others have some sort of trouble adjusting I would incline to say the least that Hammid is doing something that most of us are not doing.

Yes I understand Hammid has a specific technique and a vast knowledge and talent.

With all those MD's using Sov and Exal why is it that no of us are able to find those great finds taking into consideration the place that Hammid lives in and the tides that are there and the amount of people there.

Hawaii is also place where there are a lot of tourist and so is Guam by the finds are no where compared to Hammid.

I'm just wondering.

Would Hammid please provide tips on do and don'ts, Techniques,

I'll be the first to do a documentary on you Hammid and a Biography of you as well.

Any sponsor out there who would like to hire Hammid as a consultant - Business would be BOOOMING
:cool:
Exactly:yes: One hand i insist on any beach was anywhere, there is many good target, in other hand I agree with you:cool:
Thank you

Is this it?

I was thinking about one and have seen many designs. this looks one he would make, looks like his welds...If it is I guess its not TOP SECRET ANYMORE...

Attachments

• beach rake 7.jpg
    beach rake 7.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 974
I'm still designing one.But to be honest instead of a rake with a chain catcher all you need is to modify one of these.I don't want to go into too much detail.But all you need is a 4 wheel drive SUV and some dry sand you can drive on even at night.Just throw it back in the SUV and sort it out in the morning,:lol:

were these your designs I found?:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• BR31.jpg
    BR31.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 798
IFB: HA! I am the king of fishing! Look at this fish!

HS: It's a six inch perch.

IFB: This is a beautiful perch. Where is your perch? I see no perch for you. I am king.

HS: I caught a bigger one than you yesterday.

IFB: Who wants to be king of yesterday? You want to be king of fishing, you catch the big perch again. Instead you keep talking and no fish. So I am king.

-this goes on for the duration of the fishing trip.
:laughing:

I was thinking about one and have seen many designs. this looks one he would make, looks like his welds...If it is I guess its not TOP SECRET ANYMORE...

I'm less curiouis about the secretiveness and more curious about whether they actually work:?:

Not much info out there...

Back
Top Bottom