Titan 1000xd

I think that they are about the same as a Bounty Hunter. They might be alright but I would get something else myself. Steve.

I think that they are about the same as a Bounty Hunter. They might be alright but I would get something else myself. Steve.

Thanks Steve, what would you suggest is good detector so I can use it for beach and dirt hunting and its going to give me good depth. I have Titan 1000 but its just not working good for me lots of false signals and depth is not good also depth metar is off.

Thanks Steve, what would you suggest is good detector so I can use it for beach and dirt hunting and its going to give me good depth. I have Titan 1000 but its just not working good for me lots of false signals and depth is not good also depth metar is off.
I don't live near any beaches but from all the reviewing/reading that I have done a person needs a detector with an adjustable ground balance to hunt the beaches. I have read that Minelab makes some good beach hunters. Some of the folks here will jump in and help you out more than I can, I only dirt hunt and have always liked Tesoro's. Steve.

I can't say much, I went from a wally-world Bounty Hunter, to an F5, to a Safari, to a Vision in a matter of 5 weeks!:D

After trading around, I have around $1800 in my Vision:(:(

Back
Top Bottom