Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

uh, I think it supposed to be "the goose that lays the golden eggs"

Could David be investing in a chicken farm because he wants to find the chicken that lays the golden eggs ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_chicken_investment_goldeneggs.jpg

Could David be investing in a chicken farm because he wants to find the chicken that lays the golden eggs ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 431136

Chicken farms.. During the summer months from school, I worked at a chicken farm. I collected the eggs. Run them through a washer to clean them. Run them through a bright light to look for cracks and other bad things. Always took the checkEd eggs home. No reason to toss a good egg. I worked on them farms for 5 summers. I think back than I was making $1.25 per hour. The good old days.:D

uh, you do know eggplants do not grow real eggs, right ?

Wonder if this is how KFC got started ?:laughing:

Chicken farms.. During the summer months from school, I worked at a chicken farm. I collected the eggs. Run them through a washer to clean them. Run them through a bright light to look for cracks and other bad things. Always took the checkEd eggs home. No reason to toss a good egg. I worked on them farms for 5 summers. I think back than I was making $1.25 per hour. The good old days.:D

After hearing about something called "EGG-plants" did Ken and David start an egg growing business ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(you'd think their wives would have told them that's not real eggs :lol:)
Kens_Davids_eggplant__farm.jpg

EGG plants

After hearing about something called "EGG-plants" did Ken and David start an egg growing business ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(you'd think their wives would have told them that's not real eggs :lol:)
View attachment 431180

Wouldn't be surprised if Ken didn't have a bunch of those growing in his garden over in the Philippines right now. Asian egg plants are very popular over there. :laughing:

What do I do when not metal detecting or on here. I do have other hobbies.

I have been crocheting since I was 10 years old. I have made everything under the sun. I ship a lot of yarn from garage sales. I have made many affagins for people. I just finished one for my wifes cousin. Now I am making a little through pillow. After that I want to make one of them Mexican ponchos. Don't know what I will do with that yet. I wrap things in pastic and put them away until someone special trips my trigger.

Don't laugh to hard..

KEN :D

Attachments

• Philippines 2018 (55).jpg
    Philippines 2018 (55).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 244
  • Philippines 2018 (57).jpg
    Philippines 2018 (57).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 233
I wonder what he does when it is time for the bathroom. Hope he don't use Philippine toilet paper.
KEN:D

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I have been crocheting since I was 10 years old. I have made everything under the sun. I ship a lot of yarn from garage sales. I have made many affagins for people. I just finished one for my wifes cousin. Now I am making a little through pillow. After that I want to make one of them Mexican ponchos. Don't know what I will do with that yet. I wrap things in pastic and put them away until someone special trips my trigger.

Don't laugh to hard..

:laughing: …...seriously though, that is good work Ken ! …...that takes some skill !

……..you should start a knitting/crocheting class Ken, wait, it looks like you did ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
(from one of the older funny edits at - https://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=3031914&postcount=1775

..….from the above link...….
To de-stress after a day of digging way too many pull-tabs, Ken started a knitting class :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_knitting_class.jpg

Ken's crocheting

Don't laugh to hard..

You could always start crocheting the wifes new curtains for over there , enjoy the Pictures Ken.

Back
Top Bottom