New Site Today

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I did some homework and found a combo middle school and high school sports complex. The grand total today was $9.02 all clads. I will go back as I did not do my usual sectioning. The ground is very dry so I will wait for some rain to return to this site. No hunting now till next week. This site is a bit of distance from my house. Yard work and house projects for a few days. Trying to catch-up with things at home. No pictures today, all just clad coins anyway.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Ron you had a very nice hunt but we here have a little saying. "No pic's it didn't happen." It may only be clad but it still dresses the post. Continued good hunting in the future. Trapper

Sorry I didn't post the pictures. The heat got to me and I threw all my coins in my tumbler, took a shower and rested. Yes, I know you like pictures. Seems there's little interest in looking at clad pictures ??? This is mainly what I find so I'm a clad hunter. Right now, I'm all bit up with bug bites so I am waiting for some rain and also cooler weather.
Bubbaron

Back
Top Bottom