Couple Barbers in the woods

Yeah! They really look nice together Louie! Reunited after tumbling out of the same pocket 100+yrs ago and laying dormant and separated all this time! Cool!

Had found a barber dime and 1/2, but never a quarter in 24 yrs. There are a lot of things id like to find, but a barber quarter is at my top. Man t ggravating at one is pretty too!

Just a couple...no biggie... Just kidding, those are great looking coins. Congratulations on your finds. Keep em coming!

Wow! Great looking quarter ! You should definitely go back and try to look for more again

Me and KS in in the same boat. I have the Dime and I have the 1/2 but that Barber Quarter has been eluding me for a long time and it’s driving me nuts. Congratulations on my dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had found a barber dime and 1/2, but never a quarter in 24 yrs. There are a lot of things id like to find, but a barber quarter is at my top. Man t ggravating at one is pretty too!

Same here

Quite some nice finds. I think you're right about that area having some history. Hope you're going back.

That’s some amazing luck. There’s bound to be more there. I’d hit it hard.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Barbers are always awesome, that quarter is in excellent condition, congrats.

Glad to see you active here again

That’s awesome!!! I’m jealous!

Amazing condition on that Barber quarter! You don’t see them like that often!!

WOW!! Simply amazing. Great recovery. Hope you have many more to come

Nice finds!
Glad to see the old site still giving it up:yes:

Beauties, congrats! Hope to find a barber someday.

A very nice pair of finds. Congrats !

Very nice, great condition too!

Gorgeous quarter, and nice dime too.

Yeah! They really look nice together Louie! Reunited after tumbling out of the same pocket 100+yrs ago and laying dormant and separated all this time! Cool!

Just a couple...no biggie... Just kidding, those are great looking coins. Congratulations on your finds. Keep em coming!

Wow! Great looking quarter ! You should definitely go back and try to look for more again

sweet barbers congrats :D

That quarter is amazing. Congrats!

Wow...magnificent finds....congrats!

Me and KS in in the same boat. I have the Dime and I have the 1/2 but that Barber Quarter has been eluding me for a long time and it’s driving me nuts. Congratulations on my dream.

Same here

Quite some nice finds. I think you're right about that area having some history. Hope you're going back.

That’s some amazing luck. There’s bound to be more there. I’d hit it hard.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Barbers are always awesome, that quarter is in excellent condition, congrats.

Glad to see you active here again

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Please get out there this weekend find silver everyone! GL and HH!

Back
Top Bottom