Anyone ever dig a rabies vaccination tag?

They are fun to find.

Found probably 4 or 5 over the years, usually at the town park when I feel like clad stabbing.

Finding an old dox tax tag was on my list and I finally snagged one. It is dated 1965, along with a rabies tag with it. I don't have a pic of the rabies tag but is is plain in comparison to the dog tax tag. I did find that the vet is still in business!
When I hit it, both tags were still on the chain together.
My first thought was please, don't let this still be attached to Fidos corpse. But turns out, the chain was broken and must have fallen off.
9867fe0d0357a3ac47bbe6b9dc06c00f.jpg

Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Max.

I can dig it.

Finding an old dox tax tag was on my list and I finally snagged one. It is dated 1965, along with a rabies tag with it. I don't have a pic of the rabies tag but is is plain in comparison to the dog tax tag. I did find that the vet is still in business!
When I hit it, both tags were still on the chain together.
My first thought was please, don't let this still be attached to Fidos corpse. But turns out, the chain was broken and must have fallen off.
9867fe0d0357a3ac47bbe6b9dc06c00f.jpg

Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Max.

I can dig it.

That’s pretty awesome, love the design!

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

I dig parks and schools... and as a result, I find probably 30-50 tags a year, if not more. I've had 4 or 5 in a day... I don't keep track, and I just toss them. Rabies tags are extremely common in the mix. Probably an equal number of those to regular dog tags.

Skippy

I have never heard of a dog tax!!! Lol... is this something they are doing in big cities? What is the revenue used for... To help run the dog pound or something like that?????

Back
Top Bottom