Singer Island Hunter Handful of Gold from Storm Sandy

Makes you want to get out before that guy gets it all. Brave sol... the winds a kicken even over here. Doubt ill be diggin much in this kind of weather. He sure had a hand full to show off..... he just broke rule number 1.... never show your finds to strangers.

Dew

Reason number 1046 why the hunting in FL is shot! People love to get on National TV and invite the world to join in stripping the beaches of targets. What an IDIOT! Then he will wonder, after the next storm why there are 20 hunters on the beach before him...DUH!

The flash that you just saw was the thousands of light bulbs that just went off above the heads of future treasure hunters!

There is plenty of stuff on all these beaches and will be after dozens of hunters go there... it may slow down but another storm will expose more stuff... saying that... the guy should have hunted the heck out of the beach and kept his trap shut... :)

There is plenty of stuff on all these beaches and will be after dozens of hunters go there... it may slow down but another storm will expose more stuff... saying that... the guy should have hunted the heck out of the beach and kept his trap shut... :)

Craig have you checked out all the videos in and around AC ?

Good for him...I would've done the same thing on national TV! :yes: I would've also mention and waved hello to everyone on Friendly forum! :lol:

If it was that good i certainly wouldn't have taken time out to do and interview...
You know that beach is going to swarmed with hunters today... He could have at least said he was coming from another beach...

Yep, your right Craig, If you don't want anyone to know you should be silient. I almost crashed TNet a few years ago over reading into one of the biggest posters, video's, little did he know I was not after any of the relic's but the little bit of Gold that is there. After his final post about someone stealing "His" site, he went silient to protect it, Sad but now I do miss his video's and his post...they were cool.
And yes, I promissed him I would never give his site out...even though it has been hunted by many, many before him. One of his best, and only one left after he pulled everything......The Mating Crabs.

Reason number 1046 why the hunting in FL is shot! People love to get on National TV and invite the world to join in stripping the beaches of targets. What an IDIOT! Then he will wonder, after the next storm why there are 20 hunters on the beach before him...DUH!

Just what I was thinking!! Wonder how many phone calls he is going to get from people "claiming" they lost that ring or whatever there at Singer Island?!!?
Anybody recognize this guy??!?

Nice finds...hope the ones with stones are (+). Bet you guys in Florida would like to leave his car on cinder blocks though:roll:

Makes you want to get out before that guy gets it all. Brave sol... the winds a kicken even over here. Doubt ill be diggin much in this kind of weather. He sure had a hand full to show off..... he just broke rule number 1.... never show your finds to strangers.

Dew

If I was a beach hunter in FL I would be mad. Dork! I never tell anyone I find more than "a few pennies & some bottle caps." He just lost his hunting spot.

Back
Top Bottom