New Spot, Oldest US Silver to Date

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Played in a new spot yesterday. Able to relax and not have to find drowned phones or keys. I was with Ed and Eric and we all had a blast. Ed found a 44 Washington and a merc, I forgot the year. Eric found a beautiful old gold ring, no karat mark but I am positive at least 14K.

I found both silver and gold. A small 10K ring and a 1956 dime and my oldest US silver coin to date which is an 1873 dime.

This place has lots of potential. Can't wait to go back and plunder some more.

Congrads on the gold and the new spot! That's a oldie silver there, I dug a couple seated silvers but dates were shot..very rare silver. Glad that your onto a new spot, sometimes we do so good at one spot we are still attracted to it when it slows.

Thanks for the replies all. Indeed this could get good. I have a ton of information on this lake and it is very near one that I found an old military encampment on. All the rings I found in that lake were from the 1800's, along with the bullets from the 1880's. I know Ed's ring is very old. I am going to have a blast here with my heaters. A lot of area to hit here.

Will have some fun dives soon.

Nice!

Those are very very good signs! Those buckles? Very good indicators. Tell no one where you are and where this location is. Pound it and find a central finds spot and pick up everything - good and bad. Congrats and keep going!

Back
Top Bottom