Not over yet :) more Adriatic gold

71DHB

Elite Member
I decided to head out again this morning to say goodbye to one of my favourite places which unfortunately this year hasn't been giving up the gold at all. (I'm going to do what I can in the final days that I have). I hadn't even stepped in the water this morning when I saw another hunter I know who was complaining about lack of targets...anyways I was optimistic. There really was a lack of targets but I hit an interesting spot close to the shore that just kept giving up old lira. 8700 in fact!!! I can't ever remember finding that many in one day. In with all of that was this 18k ring. It's very small but everything counts right? Hope to get out soon and show more to close the year.

Attachments

• DSCN4099.JPG
    DSCN4099.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 505
  • DSCN4100.JPG
    DSCN4100.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 506
  • DSCN4104.JPG
    DSCN4104.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 494
:dingding: Good job getting out again!

Nice ring! What's 8700 lira in US dollars?
Nothing as it was discontinued for the Euro. Back in the day I think it was like 1500 Lira to the $1.

I decided to head out again this morning to say goodbye to one of my favourite places which unfortunately this year hasn't been giving up the gold at all. (I'm going to do what I can in the final days that I have). I hadn't even stepped in the water this morning when I saw another hunter I know who was complaining about lack of targets...anyways I was optimistic. There really was a lack of targets but I hit an interesting spot close to the shore that just kept giving up old lira. 8700 in fact!!! I can't ever remember finding that many in one day. In with all of that was this 18k ring. It's very small but everything counts right? Hope to get out soon and show more to close the year.

I'll be there in a few weeks. What kind of sea creatures have you seen in the Adriatic?

Congrats on the big coin haul and the pretty gold! It definitely counts!

Nice finds.

Nice ring! What's 8700 lira in US dollars?

Nice work on the 18k, congrats!

:dingding: Good job getting out again!

Nothing as it was discontinued for the Euro. Back in the day I think it was like 1500 Lira to the $1.

18K is unusual for us. well done!

That's awesome!
Thank you everyone!

I'll be there in a few weeks. What kind of sea creatures have you seen in the Adriatic?

Have a safe trip and enjoy your time here. Regarding sea creatures I cant recall anything except some exceptional oversized jellyfish. There are sharks here but I 've never seen one.

Congrats on the gold band! Is that a casio I see in your finds?

Attachments

• john candy.jpg
    john candy.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 191
Back
Top Bottom