Work, Work, Work

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I seem to be singing the Seven Dwarfs song a lot lately. You know the one.

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.

Went to my favorite spot again today. There was a wader in the swimming beach and a wader where I go in at. He purposely turned away so I wouldn't talk to him when I went in the first time and when I got a new tank.

Possibly he reads on here what I am finding. Well guess what guy. You don't need to know what I am finding where you can't get out to.

So for all you waders in this area wondering what I found today, keep wondering.

So stupid that folks can't be friendly. Like you have any competition from me. I never touch the wading area. I am in 7 - 10 foot of water. Good luck getting out to the goodies.

Anyway, I get home and get a phone call. Another wallet went swimming in a marina. Another piece of cake and another clam. It was a great day today.

Going to install a water fountain in a pond tomorrow for another customer. Too much work and just too little time to find gold.

That stinks that people won't even say hi. There are lots of lurkers on ANY forum though looking for locations...

That stinks that people won't even say hi. There are lots of lurkers on ANY forum though looking for locations...

Very true. Nobody has ever tried to dive where I do and all the waders are regulars. Never seen a new person out there. I saw this guy last year and the year before last out there. I guess if they don't talk they will feel superior and be able to hide all their finds. Oh well, I don't need to brag or post. I am very content with what I am doing out there.

I guess we have no divers because it is illegal for them to try. It is also quite hard to tackle the muck.

Going to install a fountain in a pond today and then go for a platinum ring with a huge diamond in it off a dock. A hard job but someone has to do it.

Very true. Nobody has ever tried to dive where I do and all the waders are regulars. Never seen a new person out there. I saw this guy last year and the year before last out there. I guess if they don't talk they will feel superior and be able to hide all their finds. Oh well, I don't need to brag or post. I am very content with what I am doing out there.

I guess we have no divers because it is illegal for them to try. It is also quite hard to tackle the muck.

Going to install a fountain in a pond today and then go for a platinum ring with a huge diamond in it off a dock. A hard job but someone has to do it.

Now I'm confused...not tough to do :) You said it's illegal for them to try diving? Is it that a license is required, or only a limited number of people, etc?

scuba, who cares what some other md'ing competition thinks of you ? He would not have the long lineage of fans and allies that your exploits have earned you !

I can think of seeing md'rs in my area beaches. Then gleefully going up to introduce myself. Only to be met with a cold -shoulder. Perhaps I came across as a long-timer know-it-all ? (didn't mean to be). Perhaps they're just shy ? Perhaps they're an ex-con with an attitude problem ? Perhaps a mix of all 3 ? Doesn't matter. Your reputation is impeccable.

Now I'm confused...not tough to do :) You said it's illegal for them to try diving? Is it that a license is required, or only a limited number of people, etc?

Law prohibits folks from diving where I do. I am legal though. Folks that want to get legal can research the law themselves and follow the procedure. I help others but I don't give away all my secrets.

scuba, who cares what some other md'ing competition thinks of you ? He would not have the long lineage of fans and allies that your exploits have earned you !

I can think of seeing md'rs in my area beaches. Then gleefully going up to introduce myself. Only to be met with a cold -shoulder. Perhaps I came across as a long-timer know-it-all ? (didn't mean to be). Perhaps they're just shy ? Perhaps they're an ex-con with an attitude problem ? Perhaps a mix of all 3 ? Doesn't matter. Your reputation is impeccable.

I guess I am sick of folks out there accusing me of telling everyone where the spot is and blaming me for nothing being found out there. I have got it from a couple. No idea what this guys beef or problem is but I KNOW folks follow my posts and know where I go with some of my finds.

I don't like being blamed for the lack of targets in the wading area. Which a few folks try to pass on. You are right. Life is short and there will always be haters.

I am not a know-it-all but I know I stand up for myself and most the time I could care less what folks believe.

Another Amazing day! I really think what your doing now is as rewarding as finding gold, cash in hand!

If I ever get up there, which I doubt, I would love to be a wader at that spot. That way l could say I hunted with scuba...and see just how good the wader boys up there are..:mder:

Another Amazing day! I really think what your doing now is as rewarding as finding gold, cash in hand!

If I ever get up there, which I doubt, I would love to be a wader at that spot. That way l could say I hunted with scuba...and see just how good the wader boys up there are..:mder:

You are right. Another 145.00 today. Didn't even use a third of a tank of air. There is a huge need for this kind of service here and probably anywhere there are boats and marina's.

All you need is to be able to dive and not be afraid of pitch black water. You have that mastered and you have it made.

I am not going to say much about the waders. One who is on here I wouldn't follow if I was paid to. I think if a gold ear ring was in a bucket of nails he would still pull it out. He knows his AT-Pro that well.

Law prohibits folks from diving where I do. I am legal though. Folks that want to get legal can research the law themselves and follow the procedure. I help others but I don't give away all my secrets.

Fair enough....thanks...I figured it was something like that.

There are lots of lurkers on ANY forum though looking for locations...
Totally agree! Last year I bumped into some folks detecting and they knew me by name. I'm like, what, how? :no: Answer: FMDF

Also stopped to talk to some folks that said they just read the forum and were hot on the trail of some female forum member (in my area) that posted her finds. :shock:

Also stopped to talk to some folks that said they just read the forum and were hot on the trail of some female forum member (in my area) that posted her finds. :shock:

Let me give them a hint, Get out and do your own foot work before she gets there cause she is one Hell of a hunter and won't leave you anything!

I am not going to say much about the waders. One who is on here I wouldn't follow if I was paid to. I think if a gold ear ring was in a bucket of nails he would still pull it out. He knows his AT-Pro that well.

I don't have a clue who you could be talking about, who ever it is, may very well be the reason everything to 6ft deep is barren of non ferrous targets..:?:

<°)))>{

I don't have a clue who you could be talking about, who ever it is, may very well be the reason everything to 6ft deep is barren of non ferrous targets..:?:

<°)))>{

Ice, You have seen him probably. Short with short dark hair. He usually wears a bandana. Has a wood handle scoop. Always in the same area by the pier. Ross and one of his friends have been up there also.

There seems to be nothing in 6 - 8 foot of water either. I am out in over a foot of muck to find stuff in the gravel under it. A ton of work. In fact I am finding the old water shoes in over a foot of muck.

Back
Top Bottom