First Video Hunt. Silver!!!

itsjames2011

Today I went out door knocking and got permission to hunt an old 1800s homesite and decided to make a hunt video. If you like what you see, please comment and subscribe as I plan on posting new content daily. It's my first video ever so don't be too hard on me :)

Good job on your first video! The one thing I personally like in videos is what my friend dirtfishing does is when he films a dig he also lets the viewer listen to the signal also. Keep filming and HH!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

Good job on your first video! The one thing I personally like in videos is what my friend dirtfishing does is when he films a dig he also lets the viewer listen to the signal also. Keep filming and HH!

Having the audio was part of the plan but for some reason the sound on my WM10 module has turned into a distorted whisper and it's quite a pain to turn the WM10 off to hear the external speaker. As soon as I can get a new WM10 from Minelab I will have all of the audio in the videos :)

Oh I see, I've never just used the wireless module without the head phones plugged in

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

Nicely done. I like how you showed pics of the find all cleaned up after you dug it. I'll watch more. Keep :digginahole:

Back
Top Bottom