Best Rechargeable AA Batteries...

Next technology Update 2017

RnB Innovations AT Power Pack for the ATPro/Gold Lithium Ion runs your ATPro/Gold for about 35-40 hours between charges.
AND the EX-3000 runs the Excalibur for about 55 hours between charges.
I have and have been using the above two since Oct 2016 and doubt I will every go back to other batteries (cells) for the ATPro/Gold or Excalibur.
There are other battery configurations for Whites and other Minelab detectors.

AND -- AA 1.5VDC Li-Ion cells are available on Amazon. See below for more info on the cells. Cells are 3.7V with buck converter to 1.5VDC and require a special charger. Very Interesting, but I have not tested them yet.

https://ripitapart.com/2015/06/17/performance-analysisreview-of-kentli-ph5-li-ion-1-5v-aa-battery/

think I will be trying the 1.5v aa rechargeable as well. Have a used atx coming in the mail. 0.3v x 8aa batteries is a noticeable total difference.... can also crank it up to 3000 for a long run time

Would love to know how that compares to your TDI :wow:

me too. The ATX has a DD infinium coil so that might have an effect on the outcome depthwise. It's going to be hard to put down the tdi, but I got caught in the rain a couple times last year. ... bad... as in sudden torrential downpour in the middle of the night 1km from a roof. daytime or in a place with a reliable weather forecast I can't see myself making the switch

Back
Top Bottom