The Equinox 600 arrived this morning....

ohiochris

Elite Member
:clapping: :extrahappy:

Thanks to Phil at Meyers Metal Detectors , it was good to do business with you. Fast shipping , friendly helpful service. Even got a T shirt and finds bag and a couple other things from him. Highly recommended.

Now to get it charged and go out to play with it. I have to admit it looks a little confusing but it assembled easily.

Thanks.

I just took it out to the fairground , only dug a clad dime because it had some depth to it , but I was just experimenting with the detector and getting used to the tones. Those minelab tones are sweet ! Its a little strange after using the At pro for so long , when the pro says its a quarter its a quarter and if it says its a dime its usually a dime , but the NOX gives different information that will take a while to get used to. First thing I noticed is I hear a lot more , likely because I am hearing more individual targets instead of groups of close together targets sounding as just one. I call the At pro chatty but the NOx is even more , though there is more information given about each one individually. I know this section of the fairground like the back of my hand , some of what the pro told me was one target the NOx is telling me are two or more. That's HUGE ! ....good stuff but confusing at first. Overall , a much better picture of what's in the ground. Now for the brain to adapt to processing that information. :lol: Funny how that works , the more the detector is telling you the more information you have to process , instead of becoming easier with the detector giving you more information , it becomes a little more complicated deciding what to do with that information. Not hard , just more complicated. But it makes sense that's the difference between digging a coin next to a nail or taking a pass on it because you thought it was trash.

I just ordered a White's TreasurePro from Myers. It's supposed to arrive today. I'm hoping it does because I plan to be out hunting this weekend for the first time this year. The TreasurePro had a nice package deal to go with it......a hat, finds apron, headphones, a White's Bullseye2 pin pointer, and a White's Digmaster plus the T-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom